Saturday, May 12, 2007

day twelve - my big day

I'll admit that I'm writing this almost a year after the actual event, but I remember it as if it were yesterday...
We had the usual rockin' barbecue at Jirka's, replete with a sound system that would put Roxy to shame (thanks Milan!). DJ Kuba came down from the mountain to 'spin' some CDs and Patrick, Johnny and I also got our shot at the decks. All the more challenging, as we had no headphones:

Vrat and Ann put on a spectacular performance as blacklight theater robots doing Romeo and Juliette. You really had to be there. I have no picures and the video is far too large to put on my server. So, you really had to be there.

The party lasted well into the wee of the following day, then it was off to mikeREST at O2.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheesh...finally, I have been waiting a year for this post. Wish I could be there for 08! but I am there in spirit. Happy MikeFEST. Ann

Anonymous said...

i actually might have some pictures somewhere...we should be on the picture Ann, not Kuba :)) Vrat