Thursday, May 3, 2007

day three

Thanks to the motley crue who made it to O2 yesterday - I'll treasure that autographed cowboy hat from Nikki Sixx forever (or until someone makes me an offer, whichever comes first). I'd also like to thank dj K-GONE, Robin the bartender, and Johan the runner for the music, drinks and pineapple respectively. Here's a collage:


Tonight: djs Luka and Vojta take us back to the early 90's with a set so cheesey the mice in the basement have already drowned salivating in anticipation. In the elegant, almost poetic, words of Carol Decker, lead singer of T'Pau, "There's no 80's music like early 90's music."

With those inspirational thoughts, I hope to see you tonight from 8PM at Image Bar, Pařížská 4 - between Cartier and Christian D'ior off Old Town Square. But don't let the address daunt you: apparently the drinks menu is from 1996 and, while heavy with gin rickies and harvey wallbangers, also has Gambrinus for under 25 crowns.

Happy MikeFEST!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best Mike quote from Image Bar last night:

"People who think I enjoy Mikefest are SADLY mistaken"

mike said...

Happy to report that I managed to successfully get the book you gave me safely back home for the first time ever. I've already started it - it's good!

Anonymous said...

very glad to hear it :)