Monday, May 12, 2008

what happened? anybody?

Well it’s been almost a year since the date above this post (yeah, you can do that) and I can’t really remember how it ended. Martha’s was fun, I remember that. I think Keith got killed or killed somebody or something with a candlestick in the library. And after that... I don’t know. Someone musta slipped me a Mickey. How did mikeFEST!™ end last year? Anybody?

Maybe reposting last year’s timeless podcast will jar your memories. Johnny hasn’t done a new one just yet and this one’s still good. If you remember anything from last year, please comment on this post.

PS. To ensure that this doesn’t happen again, all event organizers are required to submit an official summary of their event along with all relevant publishable collateral (photos, bandages, outrageous bills, etc.) by 17h the day following their respective event.

No comments: