Friday, May 2, 2008

tangled up in rain

Blue Collar Friday in my courtyard was a fantastic time despite the track suit, monsoon and deviant dogs. We wound up downstairs at Erra afterward for more lively conversation, carrot soups and crèpes.

Usually I'm in Madrid this time of year for mikeFEST!™ and the Fiestas del Dos de Mayo in the Plaza del Dos de Mayo that coincide with the second of May, of all dates, but due to my current physical and legal condition am not allowed to leave the country. Here's what happened last year when I didn't go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJs9656yZJk

Here's what happened on May 3, 1808 when I didn't go:

The party at O2 was also great, but I should leave that for the next post. Here's a picture of the victor on Chicken Day:

photo courtesy of Pavel Butorin

No comments: