Tuesday, May 3, 2011

table's full

Poker is fully-booked for tonight - results to be reported tomorrow. Wish me luck. Sorry it's taken me a while to post, but as many of you know already, I was part of that small group of Americans who went after bin Laden just after Chicken Day. It was the perfect pre-mission send-off and a great kick-off for mikeFEST!!!™ with Jarrod sporting a teamBEAT!!!™t-shirt (concert Friday) for the occasion and inspiration for my mission as he collected the big prize. Thanks, buddy:


Tomorrow brings us Greg's GEEKfest! @battleZoneMyslíkova 23, P1 - Looks like we'll be playing Half Life and Counter Strike from 19h and hope to go until 4 in the AM. Gonna feel a little weird after the real deal, but should be fun. I think there may be a couple of places left. Lemme know if you're interested. Happy mikeFEST!!!™

1 comment:

chihuahua lady said...

that t shirt made my day